18.2.2013

Before / After


I still haven’t finished Rochelle or my yet unnamed Design Lab doll so still no pictures of them, sorry! What I have been doing is taking fresh pictures of Spectra, Venus and Clawdeen which shows you guys what changes I’ve made. Not much really but it’s a start

Let’s start with Venus
This is how the doll looks like normally. Altho her hair is tied up already in this picture, but I guess you can use imagination and pretend that its open :D



And this is how my dolly looks like now. No dramatic changes. I haven’t done anything to her hair or make up, just clothes. Bolero, top and skirt are old Bratz clothes that I’ve customized to fit Monster High body type. And socks & shoes belong originally to Rochelle. I’m actually very pleased to this dolls look so I don’t think I’ll ever change anything.



Next one shall be Scary Tales Clawdeen.
Normal doll



And how it looks now. Nothing dramatic here either. Cut little bit hair from the tops cos they were all messy and ugly after long ride from England to here and after that tied them up a bit differently so they wouldn’t be all over the face all the time. Clothes she is wearing are Operettas Fashion Pack. I got rid of everything that was plastic and spider webish ( :D ) cos I didn’t like them. I made a new belt from red lace cos the outfit looked like it was missing something without it.

  


 

Last, but not least: Spectra
Normal doll



 And how she looks like now. Cut the hair a pretty much shorter. As you can see it’s longer from the front and backcombed from the behind. Makes her look a bit messy and very cute I think. She is wearing Bratz’s old dress (which I’ve customized to fit Monster High body type) to create more ghostly feeling than her original clothes because it makes her all the way white.





And here’s some photos just for fun :)
                                Alone and beautiful

 Spying!

Spying! Vol. 2


 And here is first photos of my Monster High Design Lab


  








Thanks for reading!
~AgiteMaria

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti